Simplify how you receive money. Funds can be automatically deposited into your account without the hassle of security questions or selecting a financial institution. It really is that simple.
If you don't already have it, download our Mobile App.
1. Log into the Mobile App and tap INTERAC e-Transfer
2. At the top select Settings and choose Autodeposit
3. Enter your email address and the account you want the money deposited into. Check off both acknowledgement statements and tap update.
4. A verification email will be sent to your account to complete your registration
1. Log into Online Banking and click Transfers-Request Interac e-Transfer on the left navigation panel
2. Enter your email address and the account you want the money deposited into. Check off both acknowledgement statements and click Register.
3. A verification email will be sent to your account to complete your registration
Autodeposit is a fast, secure and easy way to receive money without having to answer security questions for every transaction. All you need is an email address to link to your account.
You’ll receive an email or text message each time you receive money through Autodeposit.
To update your email address simply log in to online or mobile banking and click e-Transfer, then Settings. You can edit your email address there.
To deactivate Autodeposit, log in to Online or Mobile Banking and click e-Transfers. Under Autodeposit you can delete the email registered.
When you create an e-Transfer a notification will appear, where the security question usually is, telling you that the recipient has enabled Autodeposit.
Yes, you will receive an email or text message indicating the funds have been deposited.